Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chatting and talking while viewing a cam.


All of us wanted to have friend not only here in the Philippines, but also in the other country. I set an exact time to chat and find a friend in other country. I feel some different experiences while I'm in an actual chatting because that is the first time I'm chatting and talking to a person in other language. I encounter some words that are not familiar in me while I'm reading their message. I also feel nervous the time I open to view my cam. Sometimes, I did not understand what they mean in their messages because they write it in a shortcut way like for example "nasl" which stand for name, age, sex and location. I also talk their using the phone in English. I cannot forget that time I do my best to find some friends in other country.
But, of all that experience I'm so happy because, I enhance myself in English and also I enhance my spelling while I'm chatting. In the first time chatting and talking is not easy. All of that experiences are give me a lot of idea in writing and most of all in grammar.

7 comments:

  1. Chatting with other people all over the world also enhances our skills in communicating using English Language.It also helps us build our confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try chatting too, and we have the same experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blogger is very beautiful, and you made it...congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice experience. Chatting is funm too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true we have the same experience that I'm having a chat in the other country and I feel nervous also, when I talking with them specially in the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its true it can enhance our knowledge in English grammar but sometimes some of the words we encounter can make twist of our minds....jhejhe that totally true..

    ReplyDelete